General Life Update

Well, after that crazy post from yesterday (and the follow-up this morning), I thought that I should write about something a little more cheery! So, this is just a general life update as of the end of March.

Curt and I are still remodeling. We started with the bathroom (about 2 years ago). We have four bedrooms in our house, but only one of them had a bed in it! So, we started with the smallest room, which we made into an office (with the computers and digital piano). Then, we moved on to the guest bedroom, which we finished a few weeks ago. We then moved all of the stuff from the master bedroom into the guest bedroom, and we are now finishing the painting in the master bedroom. I am so tired of the smell of paint! I really hope to be done with the painting within the next 36-48 hours. I can’t take it any more! LOL

We found out last week that Scott, Jessica, Ethan, and Logan will be coming to visit in April, for Matthew’s second birthday! We are so excited, and we are counting down the days! They should be arriving sometime on Friday, April 17 and heading home on Monday, April 20. Matthew’s birthday party is on Saturday, April 18, so we’re planning to spend all day on Sunday with Scott, Jessica, and the boys. This will be the first time that most of the family will get to meet Logan. Bill, Amy, Matthew, Curt, and I are the only ones who have met Logan. I just can’t wait for Curt’s family and my family to meet him, too.

I had a friend who is experienced with eBay sell my old synthesizer for me. I never thought that I would part with my old Roland Juno-106, but I finally did it. It wasn’t easy, but my new digital piano is so cool, and my old Roland just sat in the closet. Out with the old…

I have decided that I’m sick of being fat and out of shape. However, with every evening being spent painting, it’s been tough to do much about it, other than watching what I eat. That doesn’t seem to be doing much, so I decided that I wanted to start walking again. I love walking! It gives me time to think, pray, and spend time outside. The problem is that no one wants me to walk by myself (for safety reasons). So, I found a partner to walk with me. Unfortunately, she was only able to go with me once last week – which I guess is better than nothing – and with our painting and remodeling going on, I don’t have much time to do it either. I’ll keep you posted on this whole situation as it progresses (or doesn't progress – lol)!

Finally, the Mahoning Valley Thunder games started again last Friday. (In case you didn’t know, that is the local Arena 2 Football team.) We got our season tickets again, although we changed from where we were last year. The first game was great, and I can’t wait to go to the next one!

I would really enjoy hearing what’s going on with all of you. Please drop me a note, even if it’s just to say, “HI.”

Until next time...Take care!

No comments: