To Go or Not To Go

I know that it’s been a while since I’ve written anything. I have been very busy, and it seems that every time I want to write something, I sit down, but nothing seems to sound right...until today.

There has been a lot of talk on Facebook lately about my high school reunion that’s coming up later this year. I have bounced back and forth about whether or not I should go. I’ve caught up with many classmates on Facebook, and there are some that I look forward to seeing again. However, there are a few that I’m not as excited about seeing...one in particular who I think could make the whole evening very emotional for me.

I don’t know if Eric will be there or not, but after all of my attempts to contact him (see my previous blogs on the subject here and here), it may be very difficult for me if he is there. I’m not going to worry about it too much, since I don’t even know if he’ll be there. In addition, I think that getting together with the few friends I really want to see outweighs seeing Eric.

So, I still sit here debating - to go or not to go to my 20th high school reunion.

No comments: