Bible Study

I have really been looking for some good sources of Bible studies, and I found one that sounds interesting. On Thursday nights, there is a non-denominational Bible study held at a church not far from my house, and I think I’m going to try it out and see what happens. (I wasn't real impressed by my initial contact with this group, but I'm all for second chances!)

They are starting tonight with a 30-week course in the book of Revelation. It sounds exciting to me, but 30 weeks is a LONG time. I would have to miss the third week right off the bat, since we’ll be going to Myrtle Beach that week.

In addition, there is a small group from New Hope (my new church) that will be “Blogging” through Revelation” (as they call it) over the next few months.

If it works out that I can attend this Bible study, it may be interesting to see what differences and/or similarities are shared between the two groups. This could be fun!

No comments: